I don’t like the term zero waste, because that’s almost impossible and very impractical, but I do believe that we can all reduce our waste and live more climate consciously and eco friendly in general, so here are some of my tips and ideas for inspiration.
Reducing your waste
- Why we should normalise second hand clothes
- To regift or not to regift? (the ethics and practicality of passing on unwanted gifts)
- How less waste travelling actually saves you money (reduce your travel waste)
- 7 steps towards a less waste kitchen
- How to preserve your herbs
- How to cook with food scraps (cooking ideas to reduce food waste)