I studied in the beautiful north of Sweden for a year in 2018/2019 and explored everywhere else as well.
- Northern lights (Aurora Borealis)
- Gotland: Visby
- Storforsen rapids
- Jokkmokk (Winter market 2019)
- Kullaberg nature reserve
- Nimis (Ladonia – a micronation)
- Västerås and Anundshög
Life in Sweden
- How to do laundry in Sweden
- A Swedish crayfish party
- The Swedish concept of fika
- Swedish Midsommar celebration
- Swedish culinary evenings
More posts coming soon (subscribe so you don’t miss it).