Here you will find all the useful things I’ve learned during my trips to help you travel better. These are meant to be more general travel tips and ways to plan your travels, but you can find my recommendations and tips for specific places in the photo travel guides or check out all the posts tagged as travel tips here.
- Travel tips 101 (all the basics of smart and safe travelling)
- 4 backpacking hacks to reduce the nasty
- Sleeping in airports: yay or nay?
- 9 travel fails from 9 travel bloggers
- Real talk about solo travel (an honest series of posts about what travelling alone is really like)
- The struggle is real: solo travel edition (how to navigate normally easy situations when travelling alone)
- Find cheap flights: I always use Skyscanner, a search site which compares prices for all airlines and finds the best deals.
- Get around: The ultimate guide to getting around Europe (all about flights, buses, trains, hitchhiking and car rentals in Europe)
- Trains: Tips and tricks of train travel in Europe (guest post by N. Geržinič)
- Everything you need to plan your next trip: Travel websites I actually use to plan my trips
- All my favourite spots around the world: My personal Google Maps list of interesting places (1300+ cafes, sights, local spots etc. – you can save it for later and the places I marked will appear on your map, even offline)
- The essential packing checklist