“In the years afterward, I fled whenever somebody began to understand me. That has subsided. But one thing remained: I don’t want anybody to understand me completely. I want to go through life unknown. The blindness of others is my safety and my freedom.”P. Mercier – The Night train to Lisbon, probably my favourite book
Erratic Engineeress – the person
- World Poetry Day – my favourite poems
- Get to know me
- My future travel goals (updated sporadically)
- My selection of wanderlust songs
- My bucket list
Erratic Engineeress – the blog
- You can now find my blog on Bloglovin’!
- Sunshine blogger award (a chain mail type of thing in the blogging community)
- First erratic anniversary: what I learned in 1 year of blogging
- My new year social media crusade (2020)
- The origin story
- The two E-words
See all other posts tagged as about me here.