Here you will find all the useful things I’ve learned during my travels and my recommendations from certain destinations, although most of them are already included in the posts for that particular destination (check out all the posts tagged as travel tips here). I’ll also explain some of the more unconventional ways of travelling that I’ve tried and hopefully encourage you to try them out.
- 4 backpacking hacks to reduce the nasty
- How less waste travelling actually saves you money
- Sleeping in airports: yay or nay?
- Road tripping in Austria: some useful things to know
- Lesser known Slovenian attractions: my guest post for the People of the Planet
- Ljubljana: where to eat, drink and party
- Quick tip: how to get around the UK with public transport
- Leeds social and party scene
- 8 money saving Prague hacks and ideas
GETTING TO YOUR DESTINATION
- Everything you need to plan your next journey: Travel websites I actually use to plan my trips
- All my favourite spots around the world: My personal Google Maps list of interesting places (1300+ cafes, sights, local spots etc. – you can save it for later and the places I marked will appear on your map, even offline)