I don’t like the term zero waste, because that’s almost impossible and very impractical, but I do believe that we can all reduce our trash and live more sustainably in general, so here are some of my tips and ideas for inspiration.
Reduce, reuse, recycle
- Why we should normalise second hand clothes
- How less waste travelling actually saves you money
- 7 steps towards a less waste kitchen
- How to preserve your herbs
- How to cook with food scraps to reduce food waste
- Gift memories, not things: a guide to better gift giving
- To regift or not to regift?
- Sustainable gift wrapping ideas