Here you’ll find photo travel guides from all the places I’ve visited and managed to cover on my blog so far. I hope they’ll help you plan your travels and give you some new ideas where to go, but don’t be limited by what me or anybody else tells you. Your journey should and will always be unique – I’m just here to pass on my erratic travel bug.
Be forewarned though, its common side effects include personal growth, an empty bank account, wanderlust and a more positive attitude.
Also, check out my TRAVEL TRIVIA posts and learn something new!
P. S.: My backlog is continuously increasing, so subscribe below to stay up to date with my new posts as I manage to write them.
THE ERRATIC TRAVEL BUG
- Explore – go beyond the must-see list
- Roam – say yes to the unplanned
- Respect – the locals and their history
- Assume – nothing, learn to understand instead
- Try – something new every day
- Inspire – pass the wonder on when you get home
- Care – about the environment and your impact
Click on the dark green countries to open their respective pages and get inspired to travel. More coming soon!