Here you’ll find photo travel guides from all the places I’ve visited and managed to cover on my blog so far.
I hope they’ll help you plan your trips and give you some new ideas on where to go, but don’t be limited by what me or anybody else tells you. There is no universal must-see list that works for everyone, so just do whatever you want to do – I’m just here to pass on my erratic travel bug.
Disclaimer: its common side effects include personal growth, an empty bank account, wanderlust and a more positive attitude.
Also, check out my TRAVEL TRIVIA posts to learn something new!
P.S.: My backlog is continuously increasing, so subscribe below to stay up to date with new posts as I write them.
THE ERRATIC TRAVEL BUG
- Explore – go beyond the must-see list
- Roam – say yes to the unplanned
- Respect – the locals and their history
- Assume – nothing, learn to understand instead
- Try – something new and local every day
- Inspire – pass the wonder on when you get home
- Care – about the environment and your impact
Click on the dark green countries to open their respective pages. More coming soon!