Here you’ll find photo travel guides from all the places I’ve visited and managed to cover on my blog so far.
Although they include things to do and information about the ones I’ve tried, my travel guides are shaped a bit more like travel diaries, conveying my experience and photo impressions from a particular destination. I figured there are plenty of other, more professional travel websites out there, so if you are looking for the more classic travel guides that cover everything, I really like Lonely Planet.
Nonetheless, I hope my photo travel guides will help you plan your trips and give you some new ideas on where to go, but don’t be limited by what me or anybody else tells you – there is no universal must-see list that works for everyone.
P.S.: My backlog is continuously increasing, so subscribe below to stay up to date with new posts as I write them.
THE ERRATIC TRAVEL BUG
- Explore – go beyond the must-see list
- Roam – say yes to the unplanned
- Respect – the locals and their history
- Assume – nothing, learn to understand instead
- Try – something new and local every day
- Inspire – pass the wonder on when you get home
- Care – about the environment and your impact
Click on the dark green countries to open their respective pages. More coming soon!