Slovenia is a small, chicken-shaped Central European country of about 2 million people, which happens to be my home. Despite the fact that you can drive from the head to the butt of the chicken in less than 4 hours, we have it all: Alpine mountains, emerald rivers, vanishing lakes, thick forests with a booming brown bear population, plenty of castles and culture, as well as a whole 47 km of the seaside.
- Zelenci natural reserve
- Intermittent lake Cerknica
- Lake Bloke
- Iški vintgar (gorge)
- Rakov Škocjan (Karst fairytale valley)
- Krka river canoeing
- Floating castle festival 2017 and 2018
- Pekel (the waterfalls of Hell)
- An abandoned nitrogen factory
More photos coming soon (subscribe so you don’t miss it).