- Travel tips 101 (all the basics of smart and safe travelling)
- 4 backpacking hacks to reduce the nasty
- Sleeping in airports: yay or nay?
- 9 travel fails from 9 travel bloggers
- Postcards appreciation post
- Real talk about solo travel (an honest series of posts about what travelling alone is really like)
- The struggle is real: solo travel edition (how to navigate normally easy situations when travelling alone)
- Awesome tips for solo female hikers (a round up post I contributed to for the Travelling Tam travel blog)
GETTING THERE & BACK
- Find cheap flights: I always use Skyscanner, a search site which compares prices for all airlines and finds the best deals.
- Get around: The ultimate guide to getting around Europe (all about flights, buses, trains, hitchhiking and car rentals in Europe)
- Trains: Tips and tricks of train travel in Europe (guest post by N. Geržinič)
- Everything you need to plan your next trip: Travel websites I actually use to plan my trips
- All my favourite spots around the world: My personal Google Maps list of interesting places (1300+ cafes, sights, local spots etc. – you can save it for later and the places I marked will appear on your map, even offline)
- The essential packing checklist