Here you will find all the useful things I’ve learned during my trips. I’ll also explain some of the more unconventional ways of travelling that I’ve tried and perhaps encourage you to give them a go. Otherwise you can find my recommendations and travel tips for specific places in the photo travel guides for that particular destination or check out all the posts tagged as travel tips here.
- Travel tips 101 (all the basics of smart and safe travelling)
- 4 backpacking hacks to reduce the nasty
- Sleeping in airports: yay or nay?
GETTING TO YOUR DESTINATION
- Find cheap flights: I always use Skyscanner, a search site which compares prices for all airlines and finds the best deals.
- Get around: The ultimate guide to getting around Europe (all about flights, buses, trains, hitchhiking and car rentals in Europe)
- Trains: Tips and tricks of train travel in Europe (guest post by N. Geržinič)
- Everything you need to plan your next trip: Travel websites I actually use to plan my trips
- All my favourite spots around the world: My personal Google Maps list of interesting places (1300+ cafes, sights, local spots etc. – you can save it for later and the places I marked will appear on your map, even offline)