A chain mail type of thing that has been going around the blogging community.
I don’t normally do these, but I got nominated by Brothers’ campfire, so I figured why not. 🙂
First off, thank you for the shout out and the nomination! Brothers’ campfire is a continuos story narrating the events happening in a fantasy land, from the perspective of three distinct characters: the Bard, the Beast and the Brother. It’s a super imaginative idea with daily new posts and one of the few sites I actually follow whenever I can. It begins with the words: “I have heard it said that if a man throws stones at you, you should build something with them.” and you really should go check it out!
The rules for this whole Sunshine Blogger Award thing are the following:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blogging sites.
- Answer their questions.
- Notify the nominees for their nomination through their blog or social media.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo.
- Ask questions to nominees.
These are the (very creative) questions I was asked and my answers.
- How would you describe what your character would be like in an ongoing medieval fantasy tale?
I suppose I could imagine myself as a scrawny little red-haired thief wrapped in a hooded cloak, sneaking around the campfire to steal all your cheese. “Your cheese or your life, sir!” *said with a flourish of course* “And also some ale, a bit o’ meat on the bone and all your gold while you’re at it.”
- What is your favorite seasoning?
Paprika and chilli flakes.
- How do you feel about current events and how do they affect you?
The current events in my region would be corona virus, because I live right next to Italy, which has become the European disease hotspot. So far it hasn’t affected me much, but as someone with a very bad immune system I imagine it would take me quite a while to beat it if I caught it. That said, I’m less afraid of the virus than of the people and what they might do when mass panic starts.
I’m super picky with the blogs I follow and I imagine the people I’ll nominate here are too serious and won’t bother doing this. But on the off chance they might, here are my questions to answer:
- Favourite tea?
- What’s the last book you read?
- How do you feel about nuclear power? Green or not?
That said, I nominate:
- Pickled wings, a great and technically in-depth blog about aircrafts from all eras that I recently came across and have been reading with appreciation.
- On a related note, I also nominate Submarine Matters, a super detailed analytical blog about submarines and the politics associated with them (can you tell I’m an engineer yet?). I’ve had this one favourited for a while but only remembered to subscribe today, so there it goes.
- Wanderful change, Ann’s personal travel blog with short, informative posts. I met her through Instagram and she quite fun, has consistently gorgeous travel photos from Asia and is really good at editing them too.
- Windows into history, another recent find: a blog which explores history through excerpts from forgotten books and newspaper articles – super interesting!
- Let’s go to, Julia’s travel blog. She takes amazing moody photos, likes to hike tall mountains and explore abandoned places, so her photography travel blog is a real treat for the eyes.
That’s all! Thanks again to Brothers’ campfire for the nomination.
Share your thoughts with me